What is this Blog all about?

In the last few yeas, I took interest in producing powerpoint presentations and made many contribution in that field.

NOTICE - INSTAL FLASH on your Computer TO WATCH PRESENTATIONS On"AuthorStream"


Recently, I was introduced to (Blogger) and found I could distribute my Presentations more safely after discovering that many of my PowerPoint were copied and used by unscrupulous persons as their own work. I was also looking for a way to access my Apple and Smart-Phones friends complaining of being unable to watch those presentations for years.

You will find here many different subjects that may or may not interest you, but for sure you will discover something you will enjoy and maybe share with your friends.


Hope you find and enjoy a presentation or more in the many pages (Older Posts) of this blog.
Remember only your comments will help me improve this blog. Please return frequently to enjoy new additions.
_______________________________________________
Please click here to: VISIT MY OTHER BLOG
_____________________________________________________________________

Friday, November 4, 2011

DISTRICTS OF ALEXANDRIA

First Distributed in July 2009


The Series "Knowledge - Savoir" complemented by pictures and music.
Consider watching this presentation in full screen and remember to press ESC to return to regular view. 

Your Blog comments (even Anonymous) would be greatly appreciated.



Click below to view powerpoint
DISTRICTS OF ALEXANDRIA

2 comments:

Nubia said...

Dear Mike very good job my friend
i enjoy all your PPS new and old
kind regards
Nubia

Anonymous said...

I find this page very interesting.You give us the opportunity to enjoy wonderful subjects,and music.Keep on going.